Friday, December 17, 2010

Pitter Patter...

Indulgences: A surprise visit(:, going to cali adventures for free, LA trip, knotts for free, gilmore girls marathon, spending all my money on food(like always), finally signing up for an actual account for lookbook, going to the park in the rain while reminiscing and singing, sitting in the car a little extra long to finish a song and to watch the rain fall down the window,
Listening to: the weepies: gotta have you(and the kina grannis cover of it), iron and wine, tegan and sara, shakira:waka waka(reminds me of europe(: ), Dorothy Hayden's songs(esp. Here I Stay)
Desire: all the things i've desired in the past: basically, things never change.; DBrown riding boots, black combatish boots, black flat oxfords, motorcross jeans,etc., new clothes. To post pictures on lookbook, music collaboration, to be productive,
Love: When i'm coming home and i see that layer of fog that's below(near the ocean) while on top it's clear, and just for a few moments...i feel like I'm not in this world, but in this magical world of bliss.

I visited Hesse park today. It was raining outside, and I was in a romantic mood(not that sort of romantic)... I grabbed my umbrella and headed for that ol' familiar playground that i knew a bit too well. When I got there, it had changed, the construction was finished. I started reminiscing about the times i had on the old playground, and even the times that i snuck out at night and hopped the fence during construction. Swinging on the swings with a pal, staring at my house, making a comment about how the tree over yonder, looked lonely and needed a hug.
But it was all different. My memories didn't coincide with this new playground that I saw. i felt a bit sad, in a way, because i didn't have any memories with this new place. But, I guess this has to change. (:
So, I went along singing away: at the emptiness of the space, at the small little drops that fell from the sky, at the man who was walking his dog and crossed my path. I didn't let anything phase me.. I just kept singing on my way.

That's it for now,
Je T'aime,
Heather
First picture: boo, i couldn't find the pictures that I took of the marine layer of fog that I talk about in my "love" section. When I find a picture/take one, i'll switch it out. picture via palosverdes.com
Second picture: YES PLEASE! via pretty foods.

Oh yeah! A realization about me: I think that I'm a pretty patient person. ish, or more than some, atleast....? BUT. i realized that I'm VERY impatient with people who are not patient. I get extremely annoyed, irritated, and snappy when people are impatient.
kbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment