Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year 2014

Dang, it's been an entire year already... 

2013's New Year Resolutions:

1. Eat more healthy. Exercise more often. [Live a healthy lifestyle]
2. Try harder w/ family and friends. [Work on building these relationships]
3. Spend less money. Keep track/budget
4. Be more thankful. Have less complaints.
5. Actively think about/re-evaluate Him. 

6. Be nice to bumbum. less stubborn, more understanding, etc.

How I feel about them:

1. not so much. those munchie meals, and lazy days :[ exercising hasn't been that successful either... at least I did go to the gym a couple of times?
2. not too sure :/ not much different effort than the usual
3. :[ sadly no either. spent a lot on food and others. at least i didn't splurge much on myself?
4. sometimes. less complaints but need to be even more thankful
5. slightly but not as much as I'd hope
6. maybe?

2013.

That was the year I started out by watching Nightmare before Christmas ( & EW fell asleep).
That was the year with the nice mochi memory w/ daddy.
That was the year I got my Iphone 5 from Sam's Club.
That was the year I visited Alcatraz with the family. hauntingly beautiful.
That was the year EW & I saw Cirque du Soleil Iris! incredible.
That was the year we made gingerbread houses. the vastly different techniques.
That was the year I made chocolate covered strawberries for EW for valentine's.
That was the year we had a fatty/fast food-y meal for vday cause of tests.
That was the year of the Heat fight.
That was the year where I freaked out cause I thought I lost my keys.
That was the year of those delicious biscuits at MBP w/ Tanya.
That was the year I went to vegas & ate the wicked spoon & got to see the new hotels.
That was the year with the date hiking, lemonade, amara & mi piace as a makeup valentine date.
That was the year we went to art walk & the salted pig.
That was the year I went to Spring Splash w/ David & met all his friends.
That was the year I got owned by immunology.
That was the year of the food truck festival at riverside.
That was the year I went to Tecate.
That was the year I was elected Vice President of PFV.
That was the year where I had conversation partners.
That was the year I say Key & Peele at the last laugh.
That was the year I got screwed over for housing & my dream apartment was stolen from me.
That was the year I turned 21 @ spent it at a PFV banquet.
That was the year I let eric use my apartment for a friend's birthday party.
That was the year I found a new place to live.
That was the year I took summer school at UCI.
That was a year of fighting about a girl.
That was a year of fighting about morals/differences.
That was the year I stashed my couch at Alex's
That was the year I ate a lot with jauhar & austin & eric in Irvine. fukata yums.
That was the year Brian made crepes for my family.
That was the year I went to 626 night market w/ my family.
That was the year when my mom had her knee surgery.
That was the year we had a nice picnic.
That was the year he showed me high life's breakfast burrito.
That was the year I tried Fogo de Chao.
That was the year with arguments about vegas.
That was a year of lots of master chef.
That was the year I threw Eric a birthday week bonanza. 21 gifts. birthday dinners with different groups of loved ones. aquarium & ruth chris date.
That was the year I got Jury Duty & it was SUCH a waste of time.
That was the year Kris brought truck breakfast burritos & long talks at hesse.
That was the year of trying Eatalian w/ Hyunjean.
That was the year I "hiked" w/ tanya & kris. our "healthy" day. (& seeing kau)
That was the year Kris brought me cream puffs.
That was the year I went to Pearl's birthday party.
That was the year where I saw the picture & the huge fight.
That was the year of the crazy night at banana bay.
That was the year he broke up with me.
That was the year Kris comforted me & dragged me out when I didn't want to.
That was the year I attended Steven's salon.
That was the year I had king taco.
That was the year with lots of talks of whether to get back together.
That was the year with a lot of sulking, and turning into a pathetic person i've never been before.
That was the year I ran with Rhino at the park a lot.
That was the year where I found comfort in Rhino.
That was the year I celebrated tim's birthday with dinner & icecream.
That was the year of attending austin's birthday party & feeling horribly awkward.
That was the year I found out about the kiss.
That was the year of forgiving and getting back together.
That was the year I screwed up by not focusing on OAT & getting caught up in emotions.
That was the year of seeing young the giant at Block Party.
That was the year my parents drove to riverside for me!
That was the year Kalin spontaneously came with me to Rowland heights & had a long nice talk.
That was the year we had kbbq two days in a row.
That was the year Anatomy took over my entire life.
That was the year David treated me to dinner.
That was the year David & I had a very honest and open conversation.
That was the year I took Photography & spent hours and hours in studio.
That was the year Alex treated me to lunch at his fave mexican restaurant.
That was the year I got 3 parking tickets at once.
That was the year I learned how to use analog & Cesar graciously let me use his beautiful camera.
That was the year I volunteered with Eric at his work events.
That was the year I confessed what I ignored in my head.
That was the year I interviewed people & learned a lot about that perspective.
That was the year I sold my couch.
That was the year I chilled at Kevin's house for a bit & he gave me souviners. 
That was the year My family celebrated my birthday at the Gordon Ramsay at the london.
That was the year I helped Ashley with her birthday celebration.
That was the year I went to a bar, the rabbit hole.
That was the year I met Kevin's girl? 
That was the year I saw bianca again at lunch.
That was the year I made a hard effort to be nice & understanding to Jenny.
That was the year Jenny was a complete bitch.
That was the year I had thanksgiving with David's friends.
That was the year I got an A in anatomy(first quarter)!
That was the year where I regretted taking photography.
That was the year where I felt humiliated in public and realized how unartistic I am.
That was the year when my car got towed & I had to pay $303 to retrieve it.
That was the year EW took me to disneyland on our 2 year anniversary for my birthday present.
That was the year I took my grandma to the doctor's & realized how deteriorated she is. & her.. 'quirks'.
That was the year I spent a lot of money on riverside's christmas party.
That was the year I burned myself & it left a nasty mark.
That was the year of hearing lots of updates from tans. sad cookie.
That was the year of seeing christmas lights w/ family +doggy.
That was the year of 3 days of chiang get togethers.
That was the year of the big grandpa drama.
That was the year of all the petty dramas.
That was the year of Lion King at the Pantages.
That was the year of the terrenea ayce seafood buffet.
That was the year of seeing Ashley, Lindsey, DSon, Jwang, kelc, christy all for the first time in years.
That was the year of a lot of crazy emotions, dramas, sadness, hurt, humiliation, stress, 

2014's New Year Resolutions:

1. Live a balanced life
2. Enjoy the small things more
3. Keep an exercise regime
4. Show more love
5. Work hard for optometry

No comments:

Post a Comment