Sunday, September 6, 2009

Newbie.

Hello!
So I had an urge to start a blog for a couple of weeks or more and such. Why this sudden urge? unsure.
What is blogging for, anyways?
Do I want to start a blog cause...
1. I want attention?
2. Just to post things that you just want to get out there in the world
3. I'm a wuss and can't say things like this in person
4. Have nothing better to do with my time?
5. etc?
6. all of the above?

what ever the reason is, I simply wanted to start one, and I guess you can judge for yourselves which reason it is that I created this.

But ANYWAY...
I suppose introductions are in order.
Hello my name is Heather.
I'm extremely awkward.
I'm unsure what else to say, so when i think of things. I'll randomly say so.

This weekend was kind of dull. Went wedding dress shopping(for myself). not joking.
today I had all you can eat kbbq and hung out with churchers(: AND souplantation with the parentals.(two all you can eats in one day is not very good for you. i feel like i'm about to explode)

that's it. lame first post. I know.

au revoir.
i desperately want to learn french. so desperate, i'm youtubing it. yeah, SERIOUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment